Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Ol' Sexual Harrassment ;)

Here I am...updating my blog. I'm so tired...it's not even funny...my body is so bloody tired, I can't move. Ugh. On another note...I had a really great day at work today. Dave and his lemon...certain "sexual harrassment" lmao oh man good times. I'll fill ya'll in later with more stories, they just take too long to type out. Umm what else. Oh after another breakup, Andrew and Krista are back together again...big surprise there hey? About 24 hours tops, I so called that one. I can't even think of what else I was going to talk about in here....I want ______ soooo badly it's not even funny lol.

Lastnight I went to Bewitched with Andrea, Chelsea, Alex, Caley and Jesslyn. I thought that it was really good but I had to listen to Caley and Jesslyn bitch the entire time about how much they hate Will Farrell. How can you hate him?! He's so hillarious! The movie was so cute and their romance made me wanna cry because it's what I want...I want a guy to totally sweep me off of my feet and to dance like an idiot with me while singing "If you like pina coladas and getting cought in the rain...if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain etc etc". *Sigh* If only....

Anyways. Megan grads tomorrow! I'm so happy for her and I really wish that I could be there to see it. I have the next two days off, hopefully chillin with Andrea tomorrow and I dunno what I'm doing Friday. Definately not buying the guys at work pizza, that's for sure lol. Or ice cream for that matter.

Well I'm gunna stop rambling now, I'm so beat. I'll talk to ya'll later. Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Ugh Will Ferrell = crap. But...I wouldn't complain about it if I actually paid money to go see a movie.

I'M GRADUATING!

I'm cool like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home