Wednesday, June 08, 2005

You Don't Even Know...lol

I feel battered and bruised from the past two days of intense lifting at work. My wrists hurt like hell but for some reason it's alllllll worth it lol. I had THE best day at work today mwhahaha it was so good, I still can't stop smiling. It was me, Alayna, Kevin and Dave and we were all in really good moods so it provided for a really entertaining day. There were many jokes about Dave's generalizations about girls from various backgrounds. Apparently Dutch girls are easy lmao oh man the conversations. He said that Norweigen girls are either REALLY hot or Viking ugly and Kevin was like "so which category does Alayna fall into" and you could litteraly see Dave swallow his foot lol that one kept going for a little while, we couldn't let it go, it was too much fun. Oh man you just don't understand the day I had lol I'll have to explain more later. My neck's kinda sore like the rest of me and it's probably because I had to tear down the entire home audio department and put it back up again, that wasn't so much fun and I ended up REALLY dirty.

Besides my totally awesome day at work, nothing much is really new I have tomorrow and thursday off and I really wanna go to Victoria tomorrow but I haven't even had a chance to talk to Tasha about it! Craziness. There's nothing really else for me to say, oh except that one of the Moffits is on Canadian Idol lmfao. It amuses me, but he's made it into the top 32 which is pretty crazy. Anyways, bed time soon, I'll talk to ya'll later. Goo'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home