Friday, June 03, 2005

Hair Dying Partay With My Mommy!

Today is my last day off and it has definately been the best. I spent the entire morning and afternoon out doing errand with my mom, we did some shopping and I found some new clothes for work and a new bathing suit top that I needed really badly. My mom and I went out for lunch and had some really good food at Ricki's and we picked up the stuff for the hotdog sale at the spca tomorrow. I got some sweet board shorts at Superstore for $8.98 or something like that which made me happy and I was able to get my prescription. I read the sheet that came with my pills and it said that they can cause some fatal intestinal disorder and that really scared me...but I guess my doctor prescribed them for a reason right? My mom went to the shelter to start setting up so I've had the house to myself for a little while and now I'm headed out to the mall for a little bit with Tasha, Phil and Kaley and then I'm going to come home and have a hair dying party with my mom. Should be grand, hopefully my hair looks good after since I have to work at 9am. Well I'm off, talk to ya'll later...oh and thanks Tasha...I owe you a tonne, you're the best friend ever...

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

and you're a smelly pirate hooker! jk sexykins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home