Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Oh...the hottness...help me...

Oh...the hottness. That's all I'm going to say about that, Andrea...you know what I'm talking about lol. Well, it's 9:39 in the morning, I have yet to have my shower or get dressed or do anything like that. My current favorite song just came on the radio. If you haven't heard Old School Love by Divine Brown, you must do so. The first time I heard it I was sitting outside on the patio at my boss' house during our staff party. Craziness. It really makes me think about a lot of things but we're not going to get into that at the moment.

In other news, my sister comes home tomorrow..but she's only here for two days and then gone again for the weekend! It's insane. I have to work at 1:15, it's my weekly shift with all of my bosses. Proves to be grand. Saturday is our 1 year anniversary sale so you guys all better go buy stuff! $1 from every cd and movie goes to the spca and the spca will be cookin up some hotdogs. Aka I'll probably be cooking hotdogs. I don't mind too much, should be pretty fun.

My dad forgot to pick me up from work lastnight, awesome huh? I definately didn't think so as I was sitting outside in the blistering sun wearing black pants and two shirts for half an hour. My mom ended up coming and getting me, I arrived home at 6:55, while needing to be at Alastair's for 7 for our leader's meeting. It ended up only being me, Andrea, Jason and Alastair so we sat on his deck and chatted it up for a bit. One of Alastair's neighbor's cat came and visited me and I fell in love with it. It was maincoon, which if any of you remember my cats Spike or Santana, he basically looked like Santana but was the size of Spike and I've decided I need one. My dad said we'd discuss it when I'm not hyped up on cold meds lol. The meeting ended up being really short so we decided to play some Settlers which is byfar the best game ever. After that, Andrea and I went to Wendy's where we mistook like 6, 17 year old ugly guys for hot....we realized it once they got out of the car they were in.

I got home feeling really sick and went to bed quickly after. I didn't sleep all too well cause my damn cats were fighting under my bed again. Coop has some serious attitude problems that need to be adjusted. Umm so ya, that's about all. I'm off to shave my legs, shower, get dressed, apply makeup, eat something and go to work. Oh ya, I'll brush my teeth in there somewhere as well, don't ya'll worry. Talk to you guys later, bye dudettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home