Sunday, June 05, 2005

Trapped

I've worked for the past two days...there's been some good times had by all and some rather bad times. I keep having this really bad reaction to the medication my doctor put me on, where my entire upper back and neck starts seizing up for about half an hour at a time and hurts like hell. I realized how bad it was yesterday when I was standing in the store and Kevin fake punched me in the arm and I actually almost fell over. He asked if I was alright and I just said no that I wasn't feeling well and he told me to go take a break and to get something to eat so I did. I started feeling a bit better a while after that which was good and I finished off the day pretty well. I worked again today and it was pretty fun. I bought a few SNES games and a sweet 80's mix cd. When I got home Alex and Chelsea were here which made me really happy and we hungout for a while, then they went to Chelsea's for dinner and came back afterwords. We just kinda chilled, ate lots of popcorn and watched tv. They left a few minutes ago and here I am, thinking about my new found knowledge of the day and wondering why every second freaking car that parked infront of my store today was a grey, hatchback beater that looked exactly like a certain someone's. Kids don't scary me...the concept of guys that have kids...doesn't scare me. Am I weird? I feel as though I'm not meant to be 18, that I'm meant to be a lot older because I don't think and feel like most of the people my age. It's like I'm an older person stuck in an 18 year old's body. Ugh but I can't concentrate right now, so many things going on in my head. I'll write more later, till then peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home