Sunday, May 22, 2005

I have the measles and the mumps..a gash, a rash and purple bumps.

Well, I'm still kinda sick but getting better. Either that or I just have so many cold meds in my system that I don't know any better. I worked 7 hours today without a single break...I didn't eat breakfast so that means I'm really fucking hungry. My dad went to the store to pick me up some soup which was nice of him. Kevin told me to go home, get lots of rest and eat lots of soup so I do believe I will listen to him this time.

Atleast I had fun at work today, it was just me, Aaryn and Kevin, Aaryn seemed to not be in the best mood this morning but I was really doped up so it totally could have been me. Things seemed fine by the end of the day. I spent most of the day on the sales floor by myself or with the assistance of Kevin once in a while. Aaryn was really busy painting this sweet car audio display which is going to rock when it's done. My "little friend" as everyone likes to call him decided to come in first thing this morning. It's so "great" how he got a job intown so that he can pop in more often. Dude...he creeps me out so much. It was like not even half an hour into the shift and Kevin was asking if I wanted a break so that I didn't have to be around him lol but I, being the tough girl that I am, sucked it up and kept working.

Kevin made jokes about how Rob probably went home lastnight and tried to find the pics of us at Tasha's birthday party on the internet lol good times. I think that Kevin wants to see em a little too much haha and he never will. Well, I should go and try to relax a bit, maybe watch a movie. Give me a call or something if you guys wanna just chill tomorrow. Bye bye

ps. I leave you with a quote from my favorite poem. It'd be the whole thing if I could remember the whole thing, but I can't.

Sick by Shell Silverstein

I can not go to school today,
said little peggy anne mckay.
I have the measles
and the mumps.
A gash, a rash,
and purples bumps.
My mouth is wet, my throat is dry,
I'm going blind in my right eye.
My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I've counted sixteen chicken pocks.
And there's one more that's seventeen,
and don't you think my face looks green?

pps. I was actually going to put the whole thing since I found it on the internet but it's too damn long and I'm too damn lazy so there! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home