Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hey Tasha, Are Those Handles?? Are You Calling Me Fat?!

Craziness! So yesterday was the hotdog sale for the spca outside of my work right, it was well interesting hahaha some good times were definately had. Kevin and Rob visited for most of the day, Tasha came and saw me but then she had to go pick up Phil. They came back for a few minutes and then headed to the lake and that's where things got bad. Phil tried to like drown Tasha and she had a really bad asthma attack...so she left him there and came back to find me and my peeps. Phil showed up a few minutes later and my mom told him to leave, so he did and Kevin looked like he wanted to kill him. He probably would have if Phil had stuck around. Umm what else happened, I don't remember...oh well basically everyone got burned throughout the day, in more ways than one. There was muchum laughing at eachother and joking around and way too much sun for our own goods. After the sale was over, Tasha and I came back here and we went for a quick swim before Tasha had to leave for work.

I then proceeded to clean my room and rock out to some old school S Club 7 and such lol. Crysta almost killed me for that. At about 6pm I headed over to Megan's where our fathers talked for what felt like forever and then we headed to White Spot. Megan got to take my White Spot virginity because I'd never been there before haha. We considered paying Petcetera a quick visit but went straight to our movie. MADAGASCAR IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! omg it was soooo hilarious you have no idea. The Lemur King was hilarious "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it" and Melman was great "Nature! it's all over me!"..."Why Canada?"..."Cheap medications..." hahaha oh man, it was great, a definate must buy pour moi.

I came home after the movie and that was basically the end of my night. I went to bed and then woke up this morning and got ready for work. I went to work...had some good times with Alayna and Aaryn, but it doesn't look like we're going to make our goal for the month unless tomorrow and tuesday are crazy freaking busy. I work again at 9 am and it's only me, Alayna and Aaryn all day so it may be kinda crazy. I should go and eat some dinner now though, peace out homies.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Megan said...

You like to...









MOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home