Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whisper Words Of Wisdom....Let It Be

I just finished two really crappy days at work. They were very long and boring and annoying and exausting. Everyone was getting mad at everyone else, everyone was bitchy because we had miserable customers and ass holes and just horrible people coming into our store. The only good part was that we got to put out a bunch of new jewelry which was fun. I've fallen in love with a $1500 pink saphire ring with bagette diamonds all around it. I'll draw it for you guys later if you really wanna know what it looks like.

I now have 2 days off which is totally awesome...Tasha and I are going to go get tattooed and pierced on Thursday. We have appointments at 11am if anyone wants to watch. I'm so stoked. I told Alayna today and she like freaked out lol she went off about how disgusting it is and stuff and I just laughed. Maybe she'll change her mind when she sees how cute it is! Hopefully other people like it too hehe. Anyways...ya I'm excited, I'm still worried that it's not going to happen.

So, I got home from a long, stressful day at work to an even more stressful home environment. My mom wasn't speaking to anyone, my dad had to go back to work and my sister is still in Victoria. She's apparently coming home tomorrow before 6, but only because my mom got mad and told her that there's no point in her coming home. Umm what else...oh ya I'm really not looking forward to Crysta coming home, only because my mom and I always end up having horrible fights either the day, or the day after Crysta gets back from Vic. I dunno why. I'm really tired, but not in the go to bed and sleep way, I'm just emotionally and physically exausted. My foot hurts like hell...major pressure point issues or something, I dunno what's going on there.

I'm really hoping to get to spend some time with just Andrea one of these days...I hardly feel like we're even friends anymore...we have like 5 minute phone convos and only see eachother when we're in a group. I haven't seen Tasha in a while either. Well I saw her this afternoon but that was just for two secs while I was at work and she was finding out tattoo info for our appointments.

I'm really starting to lose some respect for certain people around me and it's really bothering me. I just dunno what to do anymore, I feel kinda lost when it comes to my friends. I feel as though I have to just sit back and watch them make all these big mistakes and watch them get hurt without being able to do anything about it. Well I do believe that that's all I wanted to talk about for this evening so I will cya lata. Ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home