Friday, June 10, 2005

Pissed Off At This Day

Why must plans always get fucked up?! Meagan and Sam and them still aren't here...it's 10 after 5 and I'm still sitting waiting. I'm not going to make it to Megan's play and even if I could get there in time I'd have no one to go with and I don't even have my bank card with me. I feel so bad, I didn't even get the chance to tell her I can't make it. I called and she was already gone and she doesn't have her cell turned on. On top of all of this I lost my cell phone somewhere and I have no clue where. Right about now I just feel like not going anywhere, staying at home alone all evening and not talking to anyone. That could be difficult however since Phil keeps finding it necessary to phone me and bitch. I guess I could just not answer the phone. That's really what I feel like doing right now. I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow, isn't that sad? Atleast someone there can chear me up, doesn't expect to much out of me, doesn't bitch at me about everything wrong in their life and act as though it's all my fault. This is me like hyperventalating now, I'm totally stressing out. I need to go down to Sprott Shaw and hand in the rest of my papers so that that's atleast dealt with. I need to do it before I change my mind about going, before I get guilted into continueing to work to pay for my sister to go off to who the fuck knows where and do whatever she fucking pleases. I can't do it anymore, I need to live my own life!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Megan said...

You could go tomorrow night...if you're not busy. But don't worry about it hun. Things happen...it's ok. Turns out, I may (MAY) have an extra grad ticket, if I do, it's for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home