Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Update For Another Boring Day

Yes I know that I already updated once today but I'm bored ok. It was a pretty boring day around here...I woke up...I asked my sister if she would bus downtown with me so that I wouldn't have to miss my appointment and she said no, she absolutely refused so I ended up in tears because I'm so worried about not being able to go and stressed out about getting all this paper work finished. My mom phoned her friend and she was able to give me a ride, so we left at about 20 to 11. I got there on time and had my appointment, everything went really well and then I headed for the bus stops which was a bit of a walk. After waiting about 25 minutes the bus finally arrive and after another 40 minutes I arrived home. My sister had been in a better mood by time I had left but after about an hour of being home she got really miserable again and I wanted to kill something.

I went outside for a while to tan in the sun on our new tanning bed mwhaha but it was so comfortable and I was so tired that I fell asleep only to be woken by some bug attacking me. I was lucky that it woke me up though, otherwise I'd be completely fried right now. I then came inside and had a short nap on my parent's bed until my mom got home from her first day of work.

She seems to have really enjoyed her day but is really tired and pretty sore. She met a really nice girl named Chelsea that's in her early twenties. They got told today that over 500 people applied for these jobs...there were 8 of them there today and more people joining them on monday. I really hope that it keeps going well for her and that maybe one of these days my sister will be able to get out and find a job herself.

There's not really much else for me to talk about other than that I miss a lot of people right now. Tasha's in New West...Andrea's in Victoria...Meagan's in Duncan and certain other people are still in town, yet seem so far away. I am talking about more than one person for all ya'll reading this right now. Megan I miss you like crazy too. Hopefully I'll get to see Alex and Chelsea tonight, that would be cool. For now I'm out....Later Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home