Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just Leave Me Alone Already!

I got home from YL a little while ago, went to my room for a bit and listened to music and now I'm sitting here, not wanting to talk to anyone or do anything. I don't feel like talking at all, I kinda just feel like crying. I felt very out of place tonight, Andrea, Caley and Jesslyn were all doing their own thing and are so close now and I don't feel like I have anything in common with them anymore, well atleast when they're in a group. Things are so different when people are away from certain people...I'm really hoping to actually be able to hangout with just Andrea one of these days but for some reason I have a feeling that's not going to happen.

At YL tonight this 12 year old girl was all over Jason and I really hope that he knows how young she is cause he's 9 years older than her. I had so little patience tonight, I wanted to strangle so many people...mostly the immature girls and the whole evening really just made me wonder if I'm meant to be there.

I hungout with Tasha for a while today which was cool but I had to leave early cause I hadn't been home much and didn't want my mom to be mad cause I also had to go to YL soon. I got home and no one was home anyways, so I cooked dinner and then once I got home from YL I had to clean up from dinner. Great huh? Now my mom's getting mad at me cause I'm not in a good mood and I don't wanna talk to anyone. Can't people just leave me alone already, I'm so sick of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home