Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blahness At It's Finest.

Hey dudettes, as for an update...I've had the past two days off...I really haven't done much. I went to Sprott Shaw yesterday, I went back this morning and took the entrance test thing which was really easy. Andrea picked me up which was very nice of her...then we went to Wellington cause Caley was supposed to measure her for the fashion show but they weren't even there so we left. I came home and Tasha told me that Phil's still pissed at me for burning him so I called her house to talk to him but he was a bit of an ass and wouldn't talk to me. Although, he did however find it necessary to inform me that yesterday was Andrew and Krista's one year anniversary...great huh? Totally needed to know that. It made me realize "wow...I've been like battling against her for an entire year and putting up with her constant insults and hating me and trying to get Andrew to realize that he deserves better than that for a whole fucking year" Makes me feel kinda pathetic really. Umm what else...oh, then I came on the computer to discover that Phil has me blocked so I went onto my sister's accound to talk to him and while doing so I also realized that Alex once again has me blocked. I'm so fucking sick of the immaturity of people these days...why can't they just grow the fuck up. So, instead of enjoying my day off, I ended up going to my room and crying my eyes out for half an hour and then falling asleep, only to wake up even more tired and to realize that I completely missed floor hockey which I had told Jason I'd probably go to...I got up, had a bath, watched some tv and here I am. I just dunno what to do about anything. I just found out that Steven, one of the leaders at YL has moved back to Ucuelet (can't spell it) and won't be back to YL until September...this makes me very sad...for more reasons than one lol Wow I just got very sidetracked by Megan's prom pictures...but anyways...work tomorrow, always fun...off Friday, hanging out with Tasha, work all weekend...Yay. Anyways, I'm off. Peace out yo. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home