Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Three Awesome Days Topped Off By The Same Old Lecture

Ok so yes Tasha, it was THREE very awesome days in a row. Yesterday, I was out doing stuff with Andrea, picking up stuff for Monte Carlo night, shopping etc. Then we got home and Tasha had called so we got ahold of her at Phil's and made plans to go to Parksville. Me, Andrea, Crysta, Tasha and Phil went the Paradise Mini Golf where we played a round of golf that involved muchum cheating mwhaha it was great, and then we went Bumper Boatin' which was sooo awesome. We got to shoot eachother with water guns and get completely soking wet! Crysta's friend Eric was working so we got extra time which was sweet. From there, we went to the parking lot where we proceeded to change our clothing and head to McDonalds for some food. We got a lot of those little cookies that are shaped like Ronald, Birdie, The Hamburler and Grimis....there were some incidents...Birdie got gang banged by the Frie Guys and there was a few orgies on Tasha's side of the table but other than that all went well. We then headed on to the beach where we played on the playground, I ran into Lisa Morgan which was less than interesting...then Andrea went and talked to some random drunk guys on the beach just to see if they were hot and they tried to get her to get me to go back over there with her. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Tasha got kinda sick and we all headed home. Man that was a good night.

Today was also good, not quite but I'll still explain. This morning I went to Wellington with Andrea to do some contact work after helping to clean up my house and such. We ran into Alastair as we were leaving so we chatted for a bit and then headed to Shoppers to get some shampoo. I came home and helped clean some more, do some laundry and help Crysta to clean the pool room. Then at about 3, Andrea and I left for Wellington again, this time to pick up her sister and Caley to go to Value Village. We looked at dresses, hoping to find something that Andrea could wear to Monte Carlo night but we didn't have much luck. I bought one t-shirt and I think Andrea got a shirt too. We dropped Caley off and came back here, then Andrea went home for dinner and I worked on the roulette wheel some more. After dinner we headed out to our leader's meeting where Alastair told us hillarious storied of his Young Life past and we finally made some definate plans for Monte Carlo Night. Jason quit his job, so he was there which I wasn't expecting and it was kinda awkward since we didn't really leave off on the best note the other day at the mall. Steven wasn't there, why? I'm not too sure. Other than that, all was good.

I got home from the meeting only to walk into being lectured by my mom about how I'm not pulling my weight with laundry and how I have so much attitude and how I think I'm better than them when really I'm not and blah blah blah. Then she got mad and said she was talking to a brick wall and finally stopped repeating the same thing over again. I'm so sick of it...it's really not fair. I'm expected to do just as much, if not more than my sister around the house even though I spend most of my time working and she's at home 24/7. My mom doesn't understand how much YL means to me and that it's really high on my priority list. She thinks it's stupid, yet I spent about 1/3 of the time on YL that she does on the SPCA and it stresses me out way less. She's always stressed about SPCA stuff and freaking out about something, it's horrible, yet YL is getting in the way of my life in her eyes. Urgh! I can't spent so much time at work just to come home and have to clean and work my ass off here non stop too. Why do people expect so much out of me...why can't I just live my own life. Maybe if I were to pay them an actual rent I could just live as like a tenant or something...I doubt it.

Anyways...I should probably go to bed since I have to work tomorrow and I'm exausted. I can't even think. I'm so mad and frustrated and tired that the thoughts are just spinning around in my mind. I'll talk to all of you later, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home