Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Very First Staff Meeting...What To Expect?

Hmm so ya, I worked yesterday...it was really dead for almost all of the day but I still did alright in the sales department I guess. I had top sales for most of the day and I was there for the least amount of time. I work again today, another 5 hours shift, I like those lol I have a staff meeting afterwords and it's my first staff meeting ever...I don't exactly know what to expect, I don't even know how long it is or how I'm getting home lol

I had such a bad night's sleep lastnight...I kept waking up with a super sore throat and then I woke up at 4:45 to Crysta pulling one of my blankets off of me because her dog peed on her bed. That part to me is funny because she refuses to take her out before she goes to bed, but those are my blankets...I like them and I like having them all on me. So, after that I was a bit cold and still not feeling well. I went back to sleep and then woke up to my phone ringing at like 7:30 this morning. I have no clue who it was...I went back to sleep only to wake up again two hours later to it ringing again. I finally dragged myself out of bed a few minutes ago at about 10, to find that my mom is still in bed. I'm guessing that she was already up at one point but that she went back to bed, why...I dunno. It's not really like her but she's been kinda down lately.

As for my schedule this week, I work again tomorrow...go to YL tomorrow night, which reminds me that I still have to organize a mixer. Then I work again on friday...possibly going to Value Village with people on Saturday to help them find dresses for Monte Carlo Night. Then on Sunday, church in the morning, making a roulette wheel with Andrea after that...possibly hanging out with Meagan and Sam if they definately come up from Duncan and then going to Full Circle in the evening. Tasha, let me know if you wanna go with me...

Oh I like this song! "Wild thing....I think I love you, but I wanna knoooww for sure!"

Anyways, I must depart because I have to do some cleaning, get my shower and then get ready for work. Talk to y'all later. Bye dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home