Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oh man...

To start off this blog, I will say that....my staff meeting was....well...interesting lol I think I've probably told all of you about it already anyways so there's not much point in recapping. Anyways...

My Mixer went really well tonight, well atleast I think it did...people seemed to have fun which is good. I got to enjoy seeing the guys sing songs such as "Stop" by the Spice Girls and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. I also enjoyed the "Never Had A Dream Come True" by S Club 7, that was pretty original. The rest of club went pretty well too, Terry's talk was really good, I really enjoy hearing him speak. I really hope that he stays at YL a while longer, I'd miss him too much.

I'm trying to get some people together to do something really fun tomorrow night, like Cyber City or a movie or something, so far it's me telling Terry that we're doing something lol I'm sure I'll find more willing people. Hopefully some of the female race. And yes, I do mean race, not gender...

Oh man...I totally forgot that I was writing this...I've gotten a really bad headache and am almost in tears because of it. I'm going to bed, I'll update later on anything I forgot. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home