Saturday, April 16, 2005

I Got Stamped

I've been working a lot...that kinda covers that lol I haven't done a whole lot really...I hungout with Tasha lastnight for the first time in a long time which was awesome. We went to the mall and did a little bit of shopping, then we put gas in her car and went to MGM to see if Andrea was still working but she wasn't so we went to McDonalds. Then we came home and watch Grind, it has Adam Brody in it...need I say more? Haha I loved it...Tasha not so much. Come on...any movie that uses the word "Superduper!" is great...and the dancing...oh man the dancing lol I watched that scene by itself a few minutes ago.

Hmm what else is knew....my horrible "crushes" that need to remove themselves from my life lol one is too old...the other too unavailable....man I know how to choose em! Haha so many stories that I'm not going to tell because you'll all think I'm a retard...well you do anyways but that's not the point. Annnyyyywayyys....lol Hmm so ya...lalalala I can't think of anything else to talk about so I guess that I should just stop typing...I'll fill you guys in when something more exciting happens.

ps. I got stamped today...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I love fishes CAUSE THEY'RE so delicious.

*mumble*

If you're going to sing a jingle...sing it right...

On a further note.

Who wouldn't want a guy who sticks _____ up his ____?

Yea...that's what I thought...(I made that sound really dirty!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home