Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Grilled Cheese...ate way too much

ARGH! That's what I'm got to say...thing have just been weird in general. I'm starting to feel better, still kinda sick...kinda feel like puking right now. I just realized that I hadn't eaten since 10:30 this morning so I ended up pigging out on Grilled Cheese and now I feel icky. I'm just kinda sitting, chilling, talking to people...Phil just left, he's been here for like 3 days straight..It's been weird. Very weird. But anyways...yes. Hungout with Sam, my sis, Phil, Alex and Chelsea yesterday which was totally awesome..Alex and Chelsea stopped by again for a little bit today which made me really happy. I was kinda worried that I wasn't going to see them for another month again...just seems to be the way things have been going lately. Leave for Rockridge friday morning, get home Sunday night, I'm soooooo excited..but I'm going to miss people. Haha I'm pathetic..missing people in 3 days...I say that now but once I get there I won't even think about anyone other than the people I'm with. Plus Jason H and Stephen will both be there lol well hopefully. It's going to be a lot of fun. That's about all for now though so I'll cya guys later buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home