Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm so happy, feelin' snappy...my life is rosey, I'm feelin' comfy cozy!

I just can't believe how certain people who once had their feet on the ground and a level head are completely ruining their lives...they've thrown away everything they ever believe in or cared about and have given up on their lives. I really feel as though I have "grown out"of quite a few of my friends as someone explained it to me. I've changed a lot over the past while and I believe that I have grown up. Some people really haven't...and others seem to have gone backwords! Crazy huh? lol this doesn't exactly upset me...it's just something I've realized. I've felt a little lonely lately because of it but I feel great now. I've met some new, awesome people who really understand seem to understand who I am and actually have fairly similar morals and expectations. It's great :) I turn 19 in under two months and I'm so excited. It still seems like a bit of a long time but being the last one is actually kinda cool...by time my birthday comes around all of my friends will be 19 and we can all go out and have a good time together.

Tonight is the first YL Club of the year, it's kinda nerve racking because we don't know how many kids, if any are actually going to show up...we've still got some kinks to work out when it comes to skits/part.skits/music, etc. Everyone that's doing music is going early to practice so I think I'll go too and just chill for a bit, hangout with everyone. Andrea and I still need to go out and get the stuff for our part. skit but that shouldn't take too long. Oh by the way, for anyone reading this it's Andrea's birthday today so say Happy Birthday to her!

Liquidation World just got in a whole bunch of Prom Dresses so we're all going to go up there today and scope them out, maybe get some to play in lol You can never have too many pretty dresses! Especially when they're only twenty dollars. Anyways, I should probably get going, gotta put my face on and get some stuff together so that I don't forget anything. Talk to you guys later, buh bye. And comment damn you! lol

I'm so happy, feelin' snappy...my life is rosey, I'm feelin' comfy cozy!

If you've never heard of Hokus Pick, you should! They're so happy...by the way, that song's called I'm So Happy. It's rather hard to find their songs online but their CD's are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home