Friday, October 07, 2005

Failure

I'm not too sure what to say in here but I thought that it was about time to update. I got a job on Wednesday, I start at NCO doing training to become an account activator on the 17th at 5am. Woot! So ya, that's $9 an hour + bonus' and benefits after 6 months. Lastnight was the KGB run for YL and it went really well. I didn't get to see a any of it though...I got to sit at the end point and wait for everyone, then I got to cleanup after they left. I had a fairly decent evening anyways...until I got home. Then, I kinda had a bit of an emotional breakdown. There's been a lot of things going on, Jason has Malaria, Tyler looks like he's dying...people I care about are doing really stupid things. I've been so busy and so focused on making sure that the KGB went well and that everything for YL is ok that I keep forgetting to do things that my mom asks me to do and then she gets mad at me. They're not really things that I should be having to do anyways but it's the point. I just keep feeling like I'm failing at everything and that everyone's disappointed in me. What am I doing wrong? My thoughts and feelings really aren't where they should be right now and I'm actually getting kinda depressed again. I don't know what's wrong with me :( Anyways...I should probably get going, I'll update again soon and call me if you wanna do anything. Buh bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home