Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So Pimpin'

Rockridge was awesome! Yes I know I've been home for a couple of days and haven't posted anything, but...I've been lazy lol. Not to say that I'm not lazy now...I'm just bored. I got kinda sick when we were at Rockridge but it's all good, I still had a really good time. So much eye candy. Mmm mmm good. I also learnt a lot and I really feel as though it helped me to grow as a person. I was able to sort out a lot of my thoughts and just take some me time. There's not really much else new with me. My parents bought a new car, it's totally pimpin' oh and I mean pimpin'. You'll all have to come and see it. I have a job interview thingy tomorrow morning at NCO. I'm actually kinda excited about it since I didn't even apply! haha Sasha, one of the other YL leaders is working there and she recomended me so I got a phone call yesterday asking if I'd be interested. It pays $9 an hour, full time...plus benefits after 6 months. Not too shabby. Plus I wouldn't be trying to sell stuff, I'd just be answering calls from businesses and entering in activation information. I have to brush up on my typing though cause there's a little test I have to take before the interview. Well I should go do that now, gunna load Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing on my computer and get going so I'll talk to ya'll lata, buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home