Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tomorrow's Gunna Rock!

Oh the boredom...the past few days have been lame! I have however read two of Andrea's Romance novels that she leant me lol Oh man they're bad, but good at the same time...they get your mind going though! I'm such a hopeless romantic. Tomorrow's going to be so much fun!!! I'm so excited it's not even funny. Sam is supposed to be moving in at about noon and me and the girls are going to the VIEX I can't wait! Rides here I come! So gunna make Andrea and Tasha puke mwhaha. Mmm Mini Donuts, Andrea's been craving them for like a week haha. Oh man it's going to be GGRREEAATTT yes like Tony The Tiger. Speaking of which, I had Frosted Flakes for breakfast. Bleh! My sister's outside sitting in the sun and my parents will be home in like an hour and a half or something. Not exciting. Well that's all folks!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

hey man, sorry i cant go tomorrow. its my only day off and i havent seen kayley in months so im gonna down to vic!! sorry but i miss her lots *tears*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home