Friday, August 19, 2005

See The Happiness Radiate

Today sucked. I should have just stayed in bed and not even have bothered to have "organized fun" because it never happens. Ok so I get up and find out that Tasha can't go anymore cause she's decided to go to Victoria and see her sister. I go over to Andrea's for a while, then come home to find out that Meagan and Sam and them are running like an hour late..so they get here at like 2:30 and then Amy phones and asks if they can all come over to see Meagan and Andrea says no but they all come anyways. So all being Amy, Caley, Jesslyn and Kelly. My house is then occupied by about 20 friggen people who won't leave. Andrea's mom comes to give us a ride, because Caley and Jesslyn decide to come with us instead of going with Amy and them, Sam gets cut and has to get a ride from Meagan and Trevor even though she was going with us originally. We finally get there and Caley and Jesslyn take off to sneak in and Andrea and I try to find Sam and end up finding the three of them at the same time. We start having fun, watch the hypnotist act and in the mean time Amy and them show up. We go on some rides, then my dad calls to say that Phil and Tasha are at my house. Eventually they end up coming to the fair and I start to get even more down and more angry and then Chelsea and Alex show up. I just kept getting into worse and worse of a mood because of thoughts whirling around in my head that I couldn't control and I can't express. Feelings that I can't express. Eventually, after hurting my neck on the Zipper and completely killing my knee I decided to go home. The rest of them stayed there and then Sam phoned like 15 minutes ago to find out if she could spend the night out and woke my mom up which then pissed her off and I'm so fucking sick of everything somehow being my fault. I give up.

oh ya and ps. I got a job interview for monday..great huh? Ya I'm so happy about it...the happiness is just radiating off of me.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey you...

I know I'm horrible and I didn't call you back but it was cause I was at work, and then I went to the VIEX.

I ran into Phil, and he asked where you were, and I didn't know. I spent awhile looking for you, but gave up cause I figured I would never find you.

Congrats on the job interview though! The Elaine that is managing the Woodlands store (not my Elaine, yes there's two Elaine's) is really nice.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

sooo are you mad at me for something.. it was like my only day to see kayley and she's kinda important. but i didn't get to see her because i got to victoria and had to turn around because work called my CELL and said i was supposed to be at work. i was so angry, i decided to quit. so i did. so then i came to the viex, but you were acting like you were mad at me, so i left. apparently phil was already supposed to be going with you guys... so i don't really know what i did wrong. sorry if family comes over anything else. i'm pretty sure you felt the same way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home