Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bitch Say Whaaat!?

Drama drama drama drama drama drama that about sums it up lol

I have one question for all of you...why is it that when someone doesn't like someone else that can't just leave them alone? why do they have to try and make the other person's life miserable? I've realized that like everyone does that and I don't understand why.

Anyways..went to the mall with Phil and Sam yesterday, then bused from Rutherford to CountryClub and convinced Phil to buy some hot jeans and an awesome preppy shirt. Apparently I'm not allowed to go shopping with him anymore cause I get him to spent too much money lol meh. Sam, The Saleslady and I all teamed up on him. It was fantastic. Almost ran into Jason at the mall. I was too stealthy though. Yesterday was lots of fun, we came back here after the mall and I cooked Sloppy Joes for everybody and we pigged out till Phil and Sam left for their partay. They invited me to go along but I didn't want to..not really my thing and I didn't know that many people going.

Today..I am doing nothing so far, hopefully I'll find something to do. My job interview's tomorrow night and I'm actually kinda excited now. I think it would be kinda a cool place to work if there's gunna be atleast one other person working with me. I just don't wanna work by myself. Hmm hot guys' hangout place...can't complain mwhaha. Anyways...I'm off to rock out to some Hedley and ready myself for this day. Ttyl buh bye!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey you.

You saw me at work.

That's neat.

I'm super tired, so need some sleep.

Um. We should hang soon.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger tashalaughs said...

IM GOING TO GET MY HAIR PROFESSIONALLY DONE! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? In other news, I really like Brody. A lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home