Monday, June 27, 2005

Andrea...you ARE a retard! lmao

In a really fucking bad mood. I'm so pissed off. My sister's such a bitch and I can't stand it anymore. She went off on me about how I don't have a real job and how she's the one that holds this fucking family up and shit and I wanna kick her ass. She does nothing. She does some of the cleaning and sits around having a grand old time. I work my ass off, pretty much full time to help pay the fucking bill and I work my ass off to clean and maintain this house. I'm so pissed off. Omg I can't handle this. Now I'm crying cause I'm so fucking stressed out and this is the last thing I needed.

Atleast I had a good night lastnight out with Andrea. We drove to Victoria to drop off her letter at The Department Of Motor Vehicles...which being the genius she is...thought was at the Parlement Buildings. She also didn't realize that there was no fucking address on the letter just a PO box so we had to ask all these people where it was, and they suggested the ICBC building so after another 30-40 minutes of going the wrong way we finally found it. We met some interesting people and had some good times. Many laughs at Andrea's expense and then finally headed home. Slight detour once we got back into Nanaimo and then we arrived home at about 11:30. Needless to say I'm still pretty tired but I have to work in two house so I need to wake up. I also need to apply my face and get dressed so I'll talk to ya'll later. Later Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home